On this page we want to try and simplfy golf travel as for some travel agents it will be the first time booking a golf holiday. So below are some terms you may like to look at.
Fear not we are here to help, you do not need to know one end of a golf club from the other or your birdie from your eagle. Tee The World are on hand to take care of everything to ensure your clients have the most amazing experience.
Some handy golfing terms
1. Driver - A club that should hit the ball the furthest and not your personal chauffeur!!
2. Hybrid - A club that is easier to hit than some and not a type of car you plug in to re-charge!!
3. Fore - A word that is used to warn a fellow golfer that a ball may be about to hit them.
4. Par - This is the number of shots you should complete the hole in.
5. Birdie, Eagle & Albatross - Are all related to completing the hole under the par score and not what kind of bird has just flown over you!!
6. Handicap - This document is generally required to play most golf courses in the world and must be generated Golf England or Golf Union from where your client originates.